PROGRAM ASSISTANT - MONITORING, EVALUATION, RESEARCH AND LEARNING (MERL)
Include Country Code e.g +254777333456 No Spaces, please
4. English language proficiency, including written
Native English speaker
5. Other languages spoken
6. Highest level of Qualification
7. Field of Studies (Select all that apply)
Monitoring and Evaluation
7.5. Any other related field
8. Years of relevant experience
9. Experience in writing high quality reports.
10. Strong communication skills, and an excellent team player.
11. Are you a Kenyan Citizen or resident:
Yes - Kenyan Citizen
Yes – Kenyan Resident with work rights
Yes – Kenyan Resident no current work rights
12. Upload your CV and Cover Letter in one Document
This iframe contains the logic required to handle Ajax powered Gravity Forms.
Content is protected !!