Project Manager (Africa or Asia)
Scope of Work
The Project Manager will support the management of SoCha’s current portfolio of activities as well as lead select business development opportunities. Responsibilities include:
- Manage the implementation of MEL projects and initiatives, especially USAID MEL Platforms and Mission Support activities;
- Guide SoCha project staff to support performance management systems, various evaluation designs (e.g. RCT, process, etc.) and adaptive management;
- Lead business development and proposal writing;
- Design and maintain program management processes, and
- Other duties as appropriate.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Experience managing the USAID program cycle and USAID activities, especially MEL Platforms;
- In-depth understanding of performance management systems, various evaluation designs and methodologies (e.g. impact, performance, etc.) and adaptive management;
- Proven experience with business development and proposal writing;
- Ability to work unsupervised and provide remote mentoring support to staff across the world;
- Advanced degree in sociology, international development, foreign policy or related fields;
- Strong English writing skills, and
- Proficiency in other languages beneficial.
Africa or Asia. Preference will be given to candidates who reside/willing to reside in Mauritius, Nairobi, or Bangkok
How to apply:
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should lodge an application and their CV (in English) via the form below.
Applications close 28 February 2021.